LocationLiberty Lake, WA
19605 East Cataldo Rd.
Liberty Lake, WA 99016
Used 2020 Heartland Pioneer BH 175
Heartland Pioneer travel trailer BH 175 highlights:
- Bunk Beds
- Queen-Size Bed
- Booth Dinette
- Residential Sink
Discover what it's like to be free to roam with this Pioneer travel trailer! As you come inside after a long day of exhausting activities, you will certainly appreciate having your own bathroom where you can rinse off in the shower. Forget about the hassle of starting up a campfire in order to make dinner because the three-burner range will make it easy to cook like you do at home, and if you prefer to make dinner even more simple, you can just grab leftovers from the double-door refrigerator and heat them up in the microwave.
Blaze new trails and be the first to explore new and exciting destinations with a Heartland Pioneer! You will be able to focus on the fun ahead since Heartland has taken care of all of your needs with the features and amenities that they have included in each Pioneer. From the 13,500 BTU air conditioner that will keep you cool all summer long to the in-floor ducted heat that will eliminate the need for piles of blankets at night, the Pioneer will always be a retreat from outside elements. You will also find security and peace as you travel with the Pioneer because it comes with plenty of standard safety equipment, like the propane, smoke, and carbon monoxide alarms, as well as the dead-bolt lock on the entrance door.
ReviewFrom the moment we walked in and met our salesman until he hugged us and we drove off in our new RV we were so pleased with his service. He followed through every step of the process. We would highly recommend you ask for him if looking for an RV. We were very happy with everyone else we worked with there. - Barbara from Spokane, WA
Exterior Color: TAN
|Ext Width||7 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||9 ft 10 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||476 lbs|
|Gross Weight||4400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||3156 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1228 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||10' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.