LocationLiberty Lake, WA
19605 East Cataldo Rd.
Liberty Lake, WA 99016
Used 2019 Heartland Prowler 18LX
Heartland Prowler Lynx travel trailer 18 LX highlights:
- Rear Bathroom
- Queen Bed
- Large Pantry
- Booth Dinette
You will love the convenience and functionality of this Prowler Lynx travel trailer. You can easily fix your favorite meals and snacks in the galley kitchen all while enjoying all of the space in the large pantry for your dry and canned goods. The kitchen offers a stainless steel sink and appliances for a stylish look. With all of the overhead cabinets found in this model you can easily bring along all of your necessary camping items. You will also be able to skip the campground facilities with the rear full bathroom. Just imagine sleeping in your own queen bed each night after fishing, kayaking, or relaxing around the campfire.
For your next travel trailer you will want a Heartland Prowler Lynx! These models feature an aluminum exterior, an aerodynamic radius front profile, and Dexter axles. Along the exterior you will also find lighted exterior speakers as well as an under-body accent LED light strip offering an outdoor living space even at night. Inside each model there is an AM/FM/CD stereo with Bluetooth capability, a built-in knife rack, a flip down sofa with lighted cub holders and USB chargers, plus more standard features to love! You can also select several options to enhance your trailer such as night shades in the living room and bedroom, an exterior grill, a fiberglass exterior and more. Choose your favorite affordable trailer today!
ReviewFriendly staff - Michael from Spokane, WA
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||378 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4066 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2802 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.