LocationLiberty Lake, WA
19605 East Cataldo Rd.
Liberty Lake, WA 99016
Used 2018 Heartland Edge 351
You are sure to love camping in the Edge 351 toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland RV. This model features triple slides, and a 12.5' garage for your off-road toys.
Easily load an unload your gear with the ramp door. In the garage there is plenty of room to store and haul a few dirt bikes, or an ATV. Once your off-road toys are unloaded, you can enjoy extra seating with the split bench seat/bed option, and more sleeping space can be found with the electric queen bed. Along the side of the garage there is a convenient half bath.
In the main living area you will find dual opposing slide outs which help to open up the living space. The first slide has a sofa which can also be used for sleeping space at night. The slide out along the opposite side has a three burner range, overhead cabinet, and refrigerator. Adjacent to the slide is a pantry. You will also find a counter peninsula with a double kitchen sink, and a TV along the wall.
Head up the stairs, and find the bathroom on the right. Inside there is a tub/shower, toilet, and sink. You can enter the bedroom from the hallway or from the bathroom.
In the bedroom you will find a king bed, storage on either side of the bed, and a slide, plus so much more!
ReviewThanks Mark for a great deal!!! - Gary from Medical Lake, WA
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3470 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13360 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||106 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Tire Size||ST235/80R16 E|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Four Door Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||14000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||Living Room|
|Awning Info||16' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.