1510 N Commercial Ave
Pasco, WA 99301
New 2022 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 241BH
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 241BH highlights:
- Double-Size Bunks
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Full Bathroom
- Private Bedroom
Make your vacations pop with this Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer! There is room for the whole family to join in on the fun with the queen-size bed in the private bedroom, the U-shaped dinette on the single slide, and the double-size bunks in the back next to the full bathroom. There are also plenty of kitchen tools with the fully equipped interior kitchen and the outdoor kitchen. The interior kitchen has great food storage with the pantry and 8-cubic foot refrigerator, and when you're outside, you'll appreciate the shade that comes from the electric awning with LED lights.
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are exceptionally beneficial for a family who is just starting out in the RV lifestyle. Each unit is constructed with an enclosed underbelly, a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lights, a walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof, and a rack and pinion power slide out. You'll have a spare tire and carrier for life's unfortunate mishaps and one unique key for all of your locks with the Keyed Alike system. The interior offers you heavy-duty flooring and residential-style furniture for a long-lasting traveling companion, and each unit has been prepped for solar. You can use the outside spray port with hose and sprayer for cleaning or hosing down the campsite.
ReviewI had a warranty issue. Appleway RV was very flexible with my schedule. Got it done before expected. And in my estimation went above and beyond what they needed to do to make sure the repairs were done right. Thank you freedom - Ginger from Verdale, WA
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: URBAN LOFT
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Interior Color||URBAN LOFT|
|Hitch Weight||520 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7520 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5320 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2168 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.