1510 N Commercial Ave
Pasco, WA 99301
New 2022 Heartland Sundance 262RB
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 262 RB highlights:
- Rear Bath
- Walk-In Pantry
- USB Charging Ports
- Outside Shower
- Universal Docking Center
You can stop daydreaming and start living your camping dreams when you have this travel trailer. Beginning with the slide out, there is a sofa and a booth dinette that can be used for seating during the day and at night you can convert this area into an additional sleeping space for the kids, grandkids and/or camping friends. The rear bathroom features all of the amenities that you would expect to find from the square shower with a retractable self-cleaning shower curtain to the toilet, and bathroom sink with extended countertops. The cook will love the walk-in pantry with plenty of room to store dry goods and extra snacks, plus the kitchen area features counter space around the stainless steel farm sink for meal prep and drying dishes. Take one look, you will be happy you did.
If you're tired of hauling around a larger luxury unit then you need one of these Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers! They may be lighter in weight, but they still pack in all of the luxurious amenities like the griddle with all outside kitchens, the 6' 9" vaulted ceilings, the Dream Dinette and fireplace on most models, and the woven flooring in all the slides. There is colossal storage with the exterior pass-through storage compartment with motion LED lighting, and the secure step entry steps have an extra-large handle for you to enter the unit safely. The Azdel laminated sidewalls have a lightweight non-wood substrate for a sound barrier and better insulation value. These trailers will meet your exact camping needs whether you're looking for a single slide or a double slide bunkhouse!
ReviewEnd June we returned after a few camping trips to get warranty work done on our coach. AGAIN Appleway's staff was outstanding and our salesman Tom was there to greet us. Along with Amanda, Ryan, and the service team they completed the warranty work all in one day. They deserve the 5 star rating in our book. April -Last weekend we drove over from the Puget Sound to see, test, drive, and pick up our ... More » - Jonathan from Carnation, WA
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: HORIZON
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||780 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7780 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5920 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1828 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.