LocationLiberty Lake, WA
19605 East Cataldo Rd.
Liberty Lake, WA 99016
New 2022 Heartland North Trail 27LRSS
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 27LRSS highlights:
- Large Slide Out
- Full Bath
- 15' Power Awning with LED Lights
- Three Burner Cooktop
- Front Private Bedroom
Escape to the Great Outdoors in this dual entry travel trailer. Once you arrive at your destination, relax in the rear living area on the two lounge chairs or play a game of cards at the booth dinette. There is also a sofa here which will provide sleeping space for one adult or two small children. Each day you can prepare meals on the three burner cooktop, and clean up will be a breeze with the stainless steel sink. The full bath will allow you to clean up after a day of hiking or swimming, and the front private bedroom will feel just like home with its king size bed!
With any North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy open living spaces and comfortable at-home features. Inside, you will find a high rise kitchen faucet, infinity edge countertops, upgraded and overstuffed residential furniture, plus residential interior doors to make you feel right at home. Each unit is constructed with Azdel fortified sidewalls with "stay cool technology", a heated and enclosed underbelly, and a fully walkable roof to easily clean the top of your unit after a week at the campground. Outside, you'll find four stabilizer jacks for easy set-up, E-Z lube hubs, slam latch baggage doors, plus an outside shower to wash off sand from the lake. These travel trailers include many convenient features, including a 30,000 BTU furnace, a gas/electric DSI water heater, a dual ducted A/C system, plus many options you can choose from to maximize your camping experience.
ReviewMy husband and I bought a new Tiffin motor home. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. They went above and beyond in answering all of our questions and taking care of requests. We are first time RV buyers with thousands of questions, but they were very patient with us. Our purchase experience was informative and very exciting. They helped us drive and park the RV in our storage unit and gave us ... More » - Myra from Harrison, ID
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: URBAN COTTAGE
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||URBAN COTTAGE|
|Hitch Weight||660 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7660 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5860 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1768 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" HDTV|
|Awning Info||15' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.