LocationLiberty Lake, WA
19605 East Cataldo Rd.
Liberty Lake, WA 99016
New 2022 Heartland North Trail 25RBP
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 25RBP highlights:
- Outdoor Kitchen
- L-Shaped Lounge
- Full Rear Bath
- Ample Counter Space
- King Bed
You and your spouse will thoroughly enjoy this spacious travel trailer. The large slide out will provide the chef of the family space to cook meals each day, and the added counter space will allow them space to set out the food once it's done. You can dine at the dinette that includes a bench seat on one side and two chairs on the other, or take your plate to sit outside under the 16' power awning. The L-shaped lounge will be perfect for taking a rest on or just catching up on some reading. This also model includes a full rear bath with a dual sink vanity so you and your spouse can both get ready in the morning at the same time!
With any North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy open living spaces and comfortable at-home features. Inside, you will find a high rise kitchen faucet, infinity edge countertops, upgraded and overstuffed residential furniture, plus residential interior doors to make you feel right at home. Each unit is constructed with Azdel fortified sidewalls with "stay cool technology", a heated and enclosed underbelly, and a fully walkable roof to easily clean the top of your unit after a week at the campground. Outside, you'll find four stabilizer jacks for easy set-up, E-Z lube hubs, slam latch baggage doors, plus an outside shower to wash off sand from the lake. These travel trailers include many convenient features, including a 30,000 BTU furnace, a gas/electric DSI water heater, a dual ducted A/C system, plus many options you can choose from to maximize your camping experience.
ReviewI had a warranty issue. Appleway RV was very flexible with my schedule. Got it done before expected. And in my estimation went above and beyond what they needed to do to make sure the repairs were done right. Thank you freedom - Ginger from Verdale, WA
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: SUNSTONE
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||700 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6278 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2290 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" HDTV|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.