LocationLiberty Lake, WA
19605 East Cataldo Rd.
Liberty Lake, WA 99016
New 2022 Heartland North Trail 21RBSS
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 21RBSS highlights:
- Sofa Slide
- King-Size Bed
- 12' Electric Awning
- Under-Bed Storage
- Pass-Through Storage
It's time to ditch that old tent and upgrade to this spacious travel trailer. You and your spouse will enjoy the king bed up front, and if you have a guest sleep on the slide out sofa, you can just close the privacy curtain to enjoy your own space. After you've made breakfast on the three burner cooktop, freshen up in the full bath before heading out for the day. When you return, you can listen to some music on the AM/FM/CD/DVD player, or relax outside under the 12' electric awning with LED lights!
With any North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy open living spaces and comfortable at-home features. Inside, you will find a high rise kitchen faucet, infinity edge countertops, upgraded and overstuffed residential furniture, plus residential interior doors to make you feel right at home. Each unit is constructed with Azdel fortified sidewalls with "stay cool technology", a heated and enclosed underbelly, and a fully walkable roof to easily clean the top of your unit after a week at the campground. Outside, you'll find four stabilizer jacks for easy set-up, E-Z lube hubs, slam latch baggage doors, plus an outside shower to wash off sand from the lake. These travel trailers include many convenient features, including a 30,000 BTU furnace, a gas/electric DSI water heater, a dual ducted A/C system, plus many options you can choose from to maximize your camping experience.
ReviewExcellent customer service. Thank you Chuck. - Stoytcho from Lynnwood, WA
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: CRYSTAL BAY
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||CRYSTAL BAY|
|Hitch Weight||538 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4534 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2334 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" HDTV|
|Awning Info||12' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
HOW TO DETERMINE MODEL YEAR.