Viking Saga Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Value and comfort come standard in the Viking Saga travel trailers, so come take a look! The Norco NXG chassis will create a sturdy foundation, and the aerodynamic front profile is both fuel efficient and eye-catching.
Inside, you will enjoy at home comforts, such as seamless countertops, ultra comfort high-density cushions, a 6' 6" interior height, and LED lighting to keep everything bright and open. You will appreciate Dexter E-Z lube axles for smooth towing, and the 40" diamond plate front protection will keep your trailer protected from rock and debris on the way to the campground. Head outside to find many convenient features, like the oversized power awning, the heavy duty tongue jack, and the double steps for an easy entrance.
The family on a budget will love the Viking Saga travel trailers. Choose your favorite layout today!
Viking Saga travel trailer 16SFB highlights: Full-Size Bed Wardrobe 10' ... more about Saga 16SFB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 18 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 4 in Ext Height 9 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 363 lbs Gross Weight 3863 lbs Dry Weight 2783 lbs Cargo Weight 1080 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 25 gals Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type 110V Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 10' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Standard
Viking Saga travel trailer 17SBH highlights: Sleeps Five Two Burner Range ... more about Saga 17SBH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Length 20 ft 4 in Ext Width 7 ft 4 in Ext Height 9 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 383 lbs Gross Weight 3883 lbs Dry Weight 2959 lbs Cargo Weight 924 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 25 gals Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type 110V Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 12' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
- Norco NXG Chassis
- Double Steps
- Nitro-Fill Radial Tires
- Heavy Duty Tongue Jack
- Safety Chains
- Single 20# LP Tank (Double on tandem axles)
- Heavy Duty .030/.024 Exterior Metal
- Aerodynamic Front Profile (Corrugated Upper)
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Bathroom Skylight
- Bath Vent
- Cable/Satellite Hook-up
- LED Exterior Lights
- EuroLatch Entrance Handle
- Friction Hinge Entrance Door
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower Station (26SBH)
- 6’ 6” Interior Height
- Seamless Countertops
- Ultra Comfort High-Density Cushions
- LED Lighting
- Undermount Sink (Sink cover – 26SBH)
- 2-Burner High Output Range (3-Burner tandem axles)
- Powered Range Vent
- 12V Water Pump
Saga Towable Essential Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU Roof A/C (15K Roof ducted 26SBH)
- 20,000 BTU Furnace (30K Floor ducted 26SBH)
- 3 Cu. Ft. 110 Volt Refrigerator (Single axles)
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas Water Heater
- (2) Scissor Style Stabilizing Jacks (4 – 26SBH)
- Oversized Power Awning
- Floor Flush Toilet
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® Axle(s)
- Electric Brakes
- 40” Diamond Plate Front Protection
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- USB Ports
- 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator (Tandem axles)
- AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo w/App Control, (2) Interior, (2) Exterior Speakers (26SBH)
- Solid Step Entrance (Main entry)
- Gas/Electric 3.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (Single axles)
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Smart Jack
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- Murphy Bed (21SBH)
- Kitchen Package - Microwave and 3-Burner Range w/Oven (26SBH)
- Outside Kitchen Package - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator, Sink, LP Grill, LP Quick Connect (26SBH)
- All Terrain Package - Flipped Axle, 15” All Terrain Tires (Single axles only)
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator (26SBH) IPO 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!